There are many signposts in the marketplace pointing the way toward the new retail health/care for consumers. They include:
- Food and exercise as the new medicine
- Loneliness as the new smoking as a health risk
- Prevention as the new sustainability
- Home as the new long-term care locus
- Balancing humanity and technology, the analog and the digital, and
- Retail as a center of the new healthcare ecosystem.
Read more about the 7 Signs of the Retail Health Revolution, published by Drug Store News. This graphic-rich publication was based on a speech I gave at a recent retail health summit convened with healthcare’s largest suppliers in the industry to brainstorm the central role of the consumer and self-care in the new health economy.